lundi 6 septembre 2010

Fan Expo 2010 part 1



Welcome to FanExpo 2010! I don't know if some of you went to the convention this year, but it was CRAZY!!!! This is my ninth year, and I can honestly say, I have never seen so many people at this convention.

For those who never went there, this is like a San Diego Comic con except smaller. It started august 27 and ended on sunday the 29th.
Unfortunatelly, they had problems getting everyone in on those three days. On friday, we were suppose to get in at 2pm but only made our entrance at 4pm...needless to say we were in line since 1pm....
Anyway, let's leave the negative behind us and enjoy our walk trought the convention!
Just like Mario and Luigi, let me carry you to the magical world of the FanExpo!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire